Thursday, March 19, 2009

TROUBLE MAKERS





Back in October 2008, I threw a baby shower for Jessica at my house. It was a "spa" theme and we had a wonderful night of pampering and relaxing. There was wonderful food, hand massages, some yoga instruction, and a fun aromatherapy game. A few people were able to take home little foot/hand baths and some lotions to soak with. T'chad took the girls for a few hours until they were exhausted and needed to come home and go to bed. I had said goodbye to the last few people and then went to put the girls to bed. But, the girls were nowhere to be found. After searching the house I finally heard some giggling coming from one of the bathrooms and opened the door to find these girls sitting on the counter "pampering" themselves with the stolen footbath. I couldn't help but laugh and quickly grabbed the camera for these shots. They are too funny.

No comments: