Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Girls




I can't even begin to describe the love I have for these two girls. It's a love that NO ONE understands unless you are a parent. I can't imagine my life without these two beautiful spirits. It has been such a joy to be their mom. They have brought meaning into my life. It's crazy to think that at one point, I wasn't even sure I wanted to have children and now I couldn't picture my life without them. They are so completely different and marvelous in their own unique ways. Taiyah is cautious, contagiously happy, easy-going, little miss chatterbox and WAY too smart for her own good. Addisyn is always up for a new adventure, eccentric, a little too daring in my opinion, hilarious and such a little character. They both teach me everyday about life and how it should be lived. Don't you just love looking at life through a child's eye. Precious!!!

No comments: