Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Taiyah Totter













I've noticed that I have quite a lot of pictures of Addisyn and not many of Taiyah. I don't even know where to begin with this little angel. She is definitely a special little spirit and wise beyond her years. She gave us quite a run for our money when she was a baby and was pretty difficult, but once she turned 6 months she turned out to be such a happy little thing always smiling and chattering away. Even now, she is nicknamed "little miss chatterbox." She is the smartest little cookie and amazes me daily with her knowledge and facts about certain things that I wasn't even aware of. She hates it when anyone is mad at her and is the most sensitive little girl. I cannot even begin to picture my life without her. She brings such joy into our lives and is the most nuturing and caring big sister!!! We love you Punky Brewster!!


4 comments:

Mindy and Tyler said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you have a blog now. You're girls are BEAUTIFUL - just like their mom. I miss you!

Charmaine said...

Thanks for the invite on your blog!! It's been way too long since we've been able to connect. I'm so glad to be able to keep tabs on you and your growing family!! Miss you guys!!

rycra said...

Thanks for the invite. Now we have just one more way to stay in touch. And now I have a reason to blog more often. I have been very deliquent lately.

Susan said...

Oh my gosh we have absolutely BEAUTIFUL grandchildren (the parents are not bad either:) ) You are a beautiful family Jamie, must have gotten those genes from Grandma and Poppa.