Monday, May 24, 2010

Charly's 8 months!


I cannot seem to wrap my mind around how fast this little one is growing! Charly turned 8 months today and is turning into a little character. I haven't quite yet figured her out completly...she is changing everyday, but for the most part she is a VERY mellow and happy little girl. Always smiling and babbling to anyone that will give her a second. I remember back when I found out when I was pregnant with her and I cried and cried because I wasn't sure I was ready for another one. Sorry Charlize. But I seriously could NOT begin to imagine my world without her. She definitely fits right in this crazy and fun family. She has mastered sitting on her own a couple of months ago and now she is just ready to go...but can't go because she hasn't figured it out. I love this precious girl and the girls are smitten with her. So excited everyday to see what she will be like.

No comments: