Monday, May 24, 2010

Addie's Preschool Graduation













I know that I'm supposed to be happy that my little one has graduated from preschool, but it was actually a very emotional time for me. Between the baby growing so fast and Addie graduating from preschool and Taiyah graduating from Kindergarten all in the past 3 days I've been having a "moment." I've been trying to hug them more and be in the "present" and cherish everyday with them. They grow too fast and before I can blink they won't want to have slumber parties with me in my bed and movie nights. Such a bittersweet time for us. I'm so proud of the girls. They amaze me each day! I'm so blessed to be their mom.


1 comment:

Brooke Blackham said...

I love that Addie wanted to wear the same outfit as Taiyah! Your kids crack me up!!!!