Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ADDIE'S 5TH BIRTHDAY




This little princess turned 5 on August 9th! I know I say this ALL the time, but seriously...WHERE IS THE TIME GOING??!! We celebrated her birthday on the 8th because T'chad was at work for the next two days. She got to open presents and had a special lunch with mommy and daddy of her choice...she chose Red Robin. Then I took her out for ice cream and we had a birthday cake later that evening. Since Taiyah and Addisyn's birthdays are so close, we have decided to do a joint birthday party in between both bdays. Sooooo, in a few weeks we will have a big bash for all the friends. Addie is such an amazing little girl. She brings such a sweet spirit to our family. She is always smiling and hopping up and down excitedly as she tells you something. The little PRINCESS of the family. She has such an appreciation for anything beautiful and sparkly. She is the "TINKER" of the family. She loves to take things apart and put them back together again, just to see how it works. If I can't get something right, I take it to Addie because I know she can do it. I am so proud of her and love this little girl to NO END!!! Happy Birthday Addisyn!!


No comments: