Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL












Well, another school year has begun! Addisyn started Kindergarden this morning and Taiyah started 1st grade. I can't believe how big they are getting. Taiyah was very excited that she is not "the babies of the school" anymore...AKA, Kindergardeners. Addisyn is so excited to be at Taiyah's school and to have the same teacher as Taiyah did last year. The girls did great! Taiyah doesn't want me to hold her hand anymore once we get into the doors because "that's not cool" and Addie was ALL smiles as we left her with her teacher. Quite a different experience than last year. I sat in the parking lot last year with tears streaming down my face and didn't know what to do with myself. I'm sure that being 9 months pregnant had something to do with how emotional I was, not a lot, but some. I did find myself getting a little teary eyed while I said goodbye to Addie, but I held it together. It was hard to be sad when she was SO excited. This school year is going to be great!!! I can't wait until 4pm when I get to pick them up.



No comments: