Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CHARLIZE LILY LEEDS













She's finally here! Charlize, AKA Charly came suprisingly on my due date, September 24th at 1:51pm. She weighed 7lbs 12oz and was 20 3/4 " I wasn't too scared because it was my 3rd delivery and it seemed to get easier each time. Boy was I WRONG! I NEVER planned on going natural, but by the time the pitocen kicked in, I went so fast that when I did get my epidural it was time to push and I felt EVERYTHING! Boy oh boy, it was an experience. BUT...Charly has been such an amazing baby and so precious. She just fits right in our family and I can't imagine our family without her. Jessica, my sister was able to come into the delivery room with T'chad and I and I am so grateful to have had her there. She was such a big help and comfort to me. T'chad did amazing like always and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family.


No comments: