Friday, October 9, 2009

ALREADY TWO WEEKS OLD!!!








I can't believe this little angel is already two weeks already. That has been the quickest two weeks of my life. I am enjoying this little one so much and have had plenty of alone time with her since T'chad has been home for the past two weeks taking care of the other girlies. I don't know if it's because this is our last baby, but I am much more "in the moment" with Charly and cherishing any and all time I have with her. The girls LOVE being big sisters and are so sweet and gentle with her. They love having a baby in the house. I have to agree with them...it's been way too long. The time is going by so fast...sigh.


1 comment:

Carol said...

To the entire Leeds Family: Congratulations on such a cutie pie. I actually see both of you in her. How can you quit with such adorable little girls. Don't you want at least a dozen of those? Just Kidding! Kudos to you, Jamie. Love, Carol M.