Saturday, October 23, 2010

CHARLY TURNS 1


I know I'm a little late...one month to be exact. I really can't believe that Charly is 1 already! Well, she is really 13 months tomorrow. She is such a little stinker. We just adore her and she adds another personality to the family. She has been the most laid back baby and very happy little thing. She thinks that she is a pretty funny girl. She really is though. She decided to put this ring on her head and everytime I took it off she would scream and grab it and put it back on. She LOVES elmo. She is crawling all over and getting into EVERYTHING! She likes to cruise along furniture and when she is feeling a little daring will let go and balance for a second with the biggest grin on her face. I am so blessed to have these wonderful girls in my life. They have taught me so much about life and to slow down and remember what truly is important. I wish there was a pause button for them though. They are growing up WAY too fast! I love you Charly to no end! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

she's so dang cute! that second picture is a total t'chad face!!

Carol said...

She's so adorable, can't believe it's been waaaay over a year already. Love your blog, keep up the good work!