Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING BREAK COMING TO AN END...


It's been so nice to have all the girls home this past week for spring break. We didn't have any trips planned, so we just loaded the week with fun stuff to do. I was a little scared having them home for a week because all I seem to hear lately is "I'm bored" or fighting between the two older ones. But, I have been pleasantly surprised. They all have been so good and having fun. I can't believe how fast the year has gone since the girls started school and Charlize was born. I will have a 1st grader AND kindergardener come August. The house will be so quiet with them both gone FULL day. Charly won't know what to do without her playmates, and neither will I. I'm trying to savor every last bit of them being little. Before we even can blink they will be "too cool" for T'chad and I. We have had 3 slumber parties in my room this past week and even though I don't sleep well, I LOVE having them in there with me snuggling. I love these girls more than anything! They brighten my day with their non-stop chatter and giggles. Life is pretty great around here with 3 little angels!

No comments: