Friday, November 27, 2009

BEST 9 YEARS OF MY LIFE

T'chad and I recently had our 9th anniversery. We spent it very different from past anniverseries celebrated. T'chad is so good about suprising me and planning great anniverseries. We've gone to Mexico, Santa Fe, Vegas, Moab, the list goes on and on. This year however, we spent it low-key at home since we recently have had a new addition to the family. We went to lunch to celebrate with Addie and Charly along for the ride. Taiyah was in school, so she missed out on the fun. Anyways, it doesn't matter how we celebrate...all I know for sure is that I married my best friend and soul mate. We have such a strong love for one another and I can honestly say that with each passing year and each child born into our family I fall in love deeper in love with my husband. He is THE most wonderful man, father, husband, son...the list goes on and on. He's always understood me in a way that no one else could. Thank you T'chad for 9 wonderful years. It's been quite an adventure and I'm excited to continue on this journey and see what comes next.

No comments: